- UTFA Collective Agreement October 2012 – July 2014
- USW Collective Agreement 2012-2014
- CUPE Local 3902, Unit 4, Collective Agreement 2012-2014
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA)
- HCSA Enrollment Form
- The Employee Policy Manual (non-union staff)
- 2013 Employee Handbook for the Retirement Plan of USMC
- Health and Safety
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- EFAP Brochure
- Holiday Closures
Faculty Research and Travel Funding
The University of St. Michael's College has adopted the following University of Toronto policies:
- Policy and Procedures: Sexual Harassment
- Appropriate Use of Information and Communication Technology
Faculty & Staff Lunches: The Senate Forum/Staff Fellowship Committee invites all St Michael’s College faculty and staff to meet for lunch in the Faculty Dining Room from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. the first working day of every month. Special price: $6.25
Information and Downloads for SMC Course Instructors
University Holiday Closures
University of St Michael's College will be closed on the following days:
Summer hours begin on July 1 and end at Labour Day annually. Certain departments may be implementing summer hours for union and administrative employees in accordance with provisions in the USW collective agreement, UTFA collective agreement and Employee Policy Manual. Please consult with your Department Head regarding the summer hours in your department.
This notice does not establish service or operating schedules in departments which are required to be open during these days to maintain essential services or to provide service to the public. Your Department Head will advise you of the alternate arrangements pertaining to you where this situation impacts on you.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Ramnauth (ext 7118).