Welcome to the Kelly Library!
The John M. Kelly Library is the largest federated college library at UofT. It is also one of more than 40 libraries at the university. Although our collections cover a wide range of subjects, we tend to focus on humanities disciplines including Catholic theology, the Middle Ages, book history and media, Celtic Studies, and English, French, Italian, Slavic and German literature.
- Personal Librarian program for new St. Mike's students
- Kelly InfoExpress service for St. Mike's faculty
- Extensive rare book collection
- Over 4,000 movies and documentaries on DVD
- The Henri J. M. Nouwen Archives
- Special Collections and Archives
- Wireless access and the largest computer facility on the east side of the St. George Campus
- Online access to UofT's vast collection of electronic articles, indexes, encyclopaedias, newspapers, etc
- Research and Academic Skills Centre: Research and Writing Assistance
- Black & white and colour printing
- Kelly Café with Starbucks coffee