John M. Kelly Library Library Liaison for Book and Media Studies
Please contact me with all your library questions, from using online resources to arranging library instruction, from ordering new titles to getting help with your research. I can also help with troubleshooting in Blackboard.
At the Kelly Library, I am only steps away from Odette Hall. I can help with:
- Book Selection: Arranging for the Kelly Library, or other UofT libraries, to buy books, DVDs, and other resources to support your courses. At the Kelly Library, we are eager for suggestions.
- Library Instruction: Arranging library instruction for your students to help them find, make sense of, and evaluate different kinds of information (e.g. primary sources, scholarly articles, online resources, and archival documents).
- Blackboard: Getting started with Blackboard and troubleshooting problems with the system.
- Library Resources Page: How to get changes on this page.
- Embedded Links for Course Readings: Getting links put into course reading lists so your students can find articles quickly.
- General Solutions: Using Interlibrary Loan, trouble downloading full-text scholarly articles, etc.