Thinking of Living at SMC?
Drop-in Tour Schedule
Tours are available every week:
- Mondays at 6:00 pm
- Wednesdays at 12:15 pm 1:15 pm
- Fridays at 12:15 pm & 1:15 pm
All tours depart from Elmsley Hall (81 St Mary Street) at the Porter's Desk. No registration is required.
If you would like to make alternate tour arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any alternate tours on weekends. Tours do not take place on holidays or when the University is closed.
- Tours last for about 60 minutes
- Tours cover the campus grounds, residence buildings and amenities
- Rooms from each residence building will be shown
- Tour guides welcome any questions regarding residence life
- Tour guides are very knowledgeable about the SMC community and normally draw on their personal experiences here
We also offer special tours throughout the year in conjunction with a variety of special events including:
- Fall Campus Days
- Arts & Science Days
- March Break Campus Days
If you are in high school and thinking about living at studying at St. Mike's, please contact the SMC Registrar's Office for more details.
If you are a part of a large group (6 or more people) and would like a tour of our campus and residence buildings, please make arrangements with the Residence Office by emailing email@example.com.
University of Toronto Tours
For tours of the U of T campus, please visit the Campus Tours website.