Thinking of Living at SMC?
Drop-in Tour Schedule
Tours are available every week:
- Mondays at 6:00 pm
- Wednesdays at 12:15 pm 1:15 pm
- Fridays at 12:15 pm & 1:15 pm
All tours depart from Elmsley Hall (81 St Mary Street) at the Porter's Desk. No registration required.
If you would like to make alternate tour arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours last for approximately 60 minutes
- Tours cover the campus grounds, residence buildings and amenities
- Rooms from each of our residence buildings are shown providing prospective students with a chance to view their future living quarters
- Our tour guides welcome any questions regarding residence life, normally drawing on their personal experiences of being part of the community here at SMC
Groups and Special EventsWe also offer tours throughout the year in conjunction with a variety of special events including the Campus Visit program, and Arts & Science Days. If you are in high school and thinking about living and studying at St Mike's, please contact your guidance counsellors office or the SMC Registrar's Office for more details.
For tours of the University of Toronto campus: http://discover.utoronto.ca/connect/campus-tours