On this page
121 St. Joseph Street in Muzzo Family Alumni Hall, Room 207
View Campus Map
Monday-Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Our drop-in hours for academic advising are from 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-4:00pm daily. Our drop-ins operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
University of St Michael’s College
81 St. Mary Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1J4
Contact The Registrar
- Please provide your full name and student number with all inquiries.
Academic and Financial Advising and more…
In addition to academic and financial advising, our counsellors are available to assist you if you experience any difficulties (illness, family emergency, financial problems) that might have an impact on your academic work.
- Group Information Sessions for Newly-Admitted Students
- Advising by appointment, on a drop in basis or by e-mail
- Course selection
- Choosing or switching programs of study (Subject POSts)
- Ensuring transfer credits are used efficiently
- Admission, In-course and Graduation Scholarships
- Financial advising and need based awards (grants/bursaries)
- Petitions (usually deferred exams, late term work, late withdrawal after the end of term, suspension)
- Registration verification letters
- Forms for RESPs and Educations Funds
- Registrar’s Letters (asking professors for special consideration based on ill health etc)
- Late withdrawals before the end of term
- File re-activation after an absence
- Re-instatement in courses
- Advising students on probation or suspension
- Advising students charged with academic offences
- Trouble shooting/unusual situations
- Referrals to other U of T services