Applying to Basic Degree Programs in Theology
How to Apply for Basic Degree Programs
- Complete your chosen degree application form. You will find specific program application forms for the MDiv, MTS, and MRE below.
- Submit the application form along with the $25 application fee and your Letter of Intent to the Student Services Office by the following timelines:
- by the last Friday in June for those wishing to begin studies in September.
- by the last Friday in November for those wishing to begin studies in January.
- by the last Friday in March for those wishing to begin studies in the intersession term (April-May).
- by the last Friday in May for those wishing to begin studies in the summer term (July-August).
- Include Official Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation. Official Transcripts must be submitted directly by the respective educational institutions. The Faculty reserves the right to determine whether or not credentials of other degree-granting institutions meet the standards for admission to the Faculty programs. Admission decisions are final and cannot be appealed. Letters of Recommendation (normally letters are of an academic and/or professional nature) must be submitted directly by those writing the letters. The Letter of Recommendation Form can be downloaded below.