UPDATED: April 3, 4:00 p.m. EST
Senior leaders at the University of St. Michael’s College are meeting daily to respond to the COVID-19 situation, following the latest information from trusted sources including public health officials and the University of Toronto.
We appreciate your understanding, flexibility, and willingness to support the health and well-being of our community.
- U of T President Meric Gertler announces a virtual Spring 2020 Convocation ceremony (April 3)
- Continuing University Supports for Employees During COVID-19 (March 31, U of T Human Resources and Equity)
- Alumni Reunion has been cancelled (March 27)
- A message to Graduating Students from President David Sylvester (March 27)
- Information for St. Michael’s Students
- Information for St. Michael’s Staff and Faculty
- Cancellations and Closures at the University of St. Michael’s College
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and U of T’s response
- Additional Resources – including mental health resources and updates from U of T
We can all do our part to help prevent the spread of this virus. As always, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, cough into your sleeve, avoid handshakes, avoid touching your face and stay home if you are sick.