The Kelly Library includes collaborative group and private, silent study space. Food and drink are allowed in all areas of the Library except the Special Collections Reading Room.
See also: Floor Plans
- Kelly Café: Seats over 100 people
- Purchase food during the Fall and Winter semesters, Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 6:30 pm, Friday, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm, and Saturday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- 43 Computer workstations
- Weekly undergraduate student study and conversation sessions
- Group study tables and lounge seating
Seats over 200 people
- Group Presentation Practice Room available (room 231)! You can book online. If you have questions, please ask at the Circulation Desk on the Ground Floor.
- 5 group study rooms (201, 202, 205, 206, and our Presentation Practice Room ). Take a look at this page for more information about group study rooms at the UofT Libraries.
- Computer lab with 35 workstations
- Lounge seating
- Seats over 150 people
- Reserved for silent study
- 43 new individual study spaces
- 42 private study carrels allocated to graduate students