- Lt.-Col. Amyot, C.A.M.C., C.M.G, Jan. 1, 1918,
Mentioned, services, Feb., 1918.
- Lieut. E. B. Balfour, D.C.M., May, 1918.
- Lieut.-Col. Muir Cosgrave,
C. with Bar, D.S.O.
- Lieut. James P. Fitzgerald, M.C.
- Hilary French, M.C.
- Lieut. Francis A. Kelley, D.S.C., M.C.
- Lieut. John A. McGrath, M.C.
- Major Sterndale J. Murphy,
C. awarded 1918.
- Captain the Reverend William L. Murray,
C. Awarded Sept., 1918, Bar awarded Nov. 26, 1918.
- Lieut. Joseph O’Neill, M.C., Oct. 22, 1918.
- Lieut. Gordan C. Patterson, M.C.
- Lieut. Emmanuel Rochereau de la Sablière,
Croix de Guerre, May, 1916.
- Sergt-Major William H. Swainston,
recommended for D.C.M.
- Lieut. M. Maurice Wallace, M.C.,
awarded July 18, 1918.
- Signaller Tobias M. Forestell, M.M.
- Lt.-Col. Charles E. Doherty, MD;
came mid, Jan. 1917; Resigned Mar. 1918.