Information regarding current tuition fees for domestic and international students can be found on the Toronto School of Theology website.
Financial Assistance – Bursaries
Fore more information, please contact Emil Iruthayathas, Student Services Officer.
- Our Donors
- The Reverend Elliott Allen, C.S.B.
- Ethel Ragla Barber
- The Basilian Fathers
- The Right Reverend Mitred Archpriest Petro B.T. Bilaniuk
- His Eminence Thomas Cardinal Collins
- The Reverend Michael A. Fahey, S.J.
- Sister Maureena Fritz, NDS
- The Reverend Robert Hale, C.S.B.
- Clifford Hatch
- The Estate of Francis A. Hochstein
- The Reverend William Irwin, C.S.B.
- Sam and Dr. Doris Lau
- Sister Ellen M. Leonard, C.S.J.
- John F. and Mrs. Teresa Mulvey Mallon
- W. Francis and Mrs. Helen Morneau
- Margaret O’Gara
- Teresa Patullo Bosa
- The Reverend Walter Principe, C.S.B.
- The Reverend Michael Sheehan, C.S.B.
- The Reverend Laurence Shook, C.S.B.
- The Sisters of St. Joseph Sister
- Olga Warnke, I.B.V.M.
- Daughters of Zelophehad
- External Sources of Funding
Provincial Government (Ontario) Funding
Students at all levels of study who take at least three courses per semester are eligible for loans and grants through Ontario Students Awards Program (OSAP) if they satisfy the citizenship or residence requirements. Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who have at least one years prior residence in Ontario. Those holding student visas are not eligible.
Qualified students in the ThM and ThD programs are also eligible to apply for Ontario Graduate Scholarships. You will find links on the OSAP website given above.
Federal Government Funding
Advanced Degree students are encouraged to apply for the funding awarded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). These awards are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada. For further information, consult the SSHRC (Ottawa) website or the Director of Advanced Degree Studies at St Michael’s.
TST Scholarships and Bursaries
The Toronto School of Theology administers a number of scholarships recognizing accomplishments in a variety of fields.