Heading 2 (H2)
Heading 3 (h3)
REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL ADMIN CUSTOMIZABLE STYLE-SHEET
- The default heading (H1, H2, H3), paragraph and list-item (UL LI and OL LI) tags do not appear to pick up on the site’s styles.
- This page’s styles are all default.
- Although each heading and paragraph block unit can be custom-styled using “Kadence Custom Headers,” it’s quite time-consuming, so adding a customizable style sheet would be more efficient.
- Please add a customizable contributor/administrator style sheet to the theme for “landing pages.”
BACK TO TOP BUTTON
- Recommend a site-wide “back to top” button
ICONS NOT APPEARING
- Adding icons to Kadence lists and buttons results in an error message “Attempt Block Recovery.”
- Clicking on this still does not fix the issue of the icons not appearing on the published page.
- Plus, one needs to click on the “Attempt Block Recovery” after every preview/publish – also time-consuming.
Here is the Kadence Block List
The List-Style block is styled with custom chevron icons and spacing. The chevron icons do not appear when published and create an “Attempt Block Recovery” error message. See screenshot on the right.
SCREENSHOTS OF EDITOR VIEW AND ERROR MESSAGES
Icon does not appear when published.
The button icon also creates an “Attempt Block Recovery” error message.