In case of emergency call 911
Then please call:
UNIVERSITY OF ST. MICHAEL’S COLLEGE SECURITY (MCOR):
|Campus Landline Phone:||Mobile Phone:|
|DIAL “0” on any landline on the USMC campus.||416-926-1300 and DIAL “0”|
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO CAMPUS POLICE:
|24/7 Dispatch||24/7 Urgent|
The University of St. Michael’s College is committed to and takes seriously, the responsibility to provide a safe environment for its students, staff, faculty and visitors. Our commitment to safety includes:
- Implementation of security cameras internally in public buildings and externally.
- Lighting to provide safer pathways throughout campus.
- 24/7 porter to contact regarding security concerns.
- 24/7 security patrol on campus.
- Controlled access to residences after hours using 2-way communication to contact the porter’s desk.
How the University of St. Michael’s College is improving safety and emergency preparedness on campus:
- Planning to complete our Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Introduction of a new mass notification system.
- Continued improvements to existing facilities to improve safety.
If you have any immediate security concerns, please contact University of St. Michael’s College Security (MCOR).