Update your email to ensure you don’t miss important alumni events and opportunities and news. Have questions or suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Joining the Alumni Association gives you access to many special resources and benefits:
- U of T Career Centre: New alumni can continue accessing U of T career centres’ support, online resources and advice for up to two years after graduation.
- Backpack to Briefcase: Backpack to Briefcase provides opportunities for recent grads to connect with alumni and faculty in your field of study. B2B events include networking events, career skills workshops, and mentorship meals.
- Next Steps Conference: The Next Steps Conference is a one day intensive conference for students and recent grads. The conference explores career exploration, preparation for life after graduation, and building their professional networks.
- Ten Thousand Coffees: Ten Thousand Coffees is the University-wide online networking community. Attend career webinars and workshops, network with fellow alumni and share your own tips with current students
- LinkedIn Learning Courses: Register for free access to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) until August 19, 2020. Online courses from industry experts in Business, Technology, Design and Creative.
- Library Services: As a St. Michael’s graduate, you can use your Alumni Card to access the stacks in the Robarts Library or purchase an Alumni Reader Card (EMR Card), giving you access to the University of Toronto Library system and their services.
- Hart House Membership: Alumni memberships include access to the Art Museum, library, gym facilities, clubs, classes and more. Recent grads get a discount!
- U of T Fitness Centre: Membership includes access to Athletic Centre, Varsity Centre, and Goldring Centre.
- Alumni Magazine: All the USMC news and more! Now that you have joined the alumni family, you will be receiving a bi-annual St. Michael’s Alumni Magazine. (Download a PDF of the Winter 2020 issue)
We want to know what’s going on with you, too! Please send your news (travels, new jobs, marriages, births, etc.) to email@example.com, and we’ll publish it in the next issue.