International Students at USMC

The University of Toronto offers many resources for International Students through the Centre for International Experience:

The Centre for International Experience (CIE)

Cumberland House, 33 St. George Street

Toronto, ON M5S 1A4

We also invite USMC students to meet with Marc Arnold, an International Student Advisor serving St. Mike’s.

The international transition advisor is available to support students in their adjustment to the University of Toronto and life in Canada. This one-on-one advising service is student oriented, so you can bring any issues you wish to discuss to the meeting. Marc will be happy to assist you, and if necessary, he can direct you to the appropriate resources and offices that will help with your goals and questions.

Book an appointment with Marc through the Career Learning Network.

After logging in with your UTORid, follow this path to see Marc’s available appointment times:
Appointments –> St. George Centre for International Experience –> Book St. George CIE Appointment –> Transition Advising –> Marc Arnold.

Students can also email Marc to set up an appointment, or call 416-459-1740.