Summer Student Application Overview
Applications for St. Michael’s College Summer Housing for summer students are available online. Anyone may apply and applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis based on the following priority:
1. Applicants staying the full-term (May-August)
2. Applicants staying for a half-term (May-June OR July-August)
All applicants will be required to read and agree to our Summer Residence Agreement prior to submitting the online application.
Please note, submitting an application does not guarantee you accommodation in summer housing. Your application will be assessed by a member of the Summer Housing department and you will will receive an email with the status of your application within 2 business days.
All applications will be assessed and considered based on space availability and the applicant’s eligibility. The Summer Housing department reserves the right to refuse an application for any reason at their discretion.
All correspondence regarding your summer application is sent by e-mail. If you do not hear from us, then we are not holding a space for you. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be submitted using our online application – we are unable to take reservations in person, over the phone or via email.
Note: our summer applications will open on January 16, 2017.
For St. Mike’s/University of Toronto Students
- Go to https://starportal.utoronto.ca and login using your student number and PIN/Password. If you don’t know your PIN/Password, use the Obtain/Forgot Passwordbutton to have it emailed to you.
- Once logged in, click on the Applications tab
- Under the Term Selector, select SMC – Summer 2017 to begin your application
- Complete the necessary steps in the application
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions stated in the USMC Summer Housing Agreement.
- Submit your application. If you do not receive a confirmation of your application, you have not successfully submitted your application.
- If you are being offered a spot in summer housing, you will have to pay a $500 deposit which will be credited towards your residence fees.
- Click “Reserve my room”
For non-St. Mike’s/non-UofT Students
- Go to https://starportal.utoronto.ca
- Select “Create Record” to register as an applicant and log in
- Follow the same instructions for U of T students above from step 2 onwards